Wistfulness

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I wonder if the fever has fried my brain.
Or at least, my common sense.
Well, here's a long list of many stupid things that happened, even for my standards.
Firstly, when my mom came to fetch me.
I was sleeping, so she honked a few times, according to her, before I woke up and entered the car. Then, when I was going to put on the seatbelt, I pulled on the wrong one, and I was trying to find the latch thing on the wrong side. And it took me a while to notice that it was the wrong one.
Secondly, when I came home.
Because my mom parked so far away from my block (?), I went to the wrong one.
And this is really stupid since I've been living in this same house for 13 years.
Right, then came the time to wait for my turn to bathe.
I'm sorry, but I didn't sleep.
I was playing Cookie Dozer.
And I forgot how to play it at first.
It took me a while to figure it out.
And for those who don't know what Cookie Dozer is, its the same as that coin game machine you see in arcades, just that this is using cookies.
Then, came the time to bathe.
Well, firstly, I took my sister's clothes instead of mine.
So I had to change it.
And then I took my brother's.
I really don't know how I managed to do that. His clothes are in another room.
So, after I finally took my own clothes, I dropped my shirt in the shower, when I turned around and it just flew out of my hands.
So I had to get a new one.
Then, when I was bathing, it took me a few minutes to register that the water was way too hot.
And I put my shampoo twice.
While putting my clothes in the basket, I put it in the clean pile, and luckily my helper pointed it out to me first.
Then, while hanging up my towel, I used the wrong hangar, and dropped it through the window.
Oh and dinner. I ate a lot less than usual. I still feel a little hungry, but when I eat, I feel like vomiting it out.
And now I'm banned from chocolate till I recover.
That's about all for now.
I think very soon I'll start doing more stupid things.
Anyway, I keep typing wrongly now.
Gah, I hate it when I'm sick.