Wistfulness

Friday, July 23, 2010

I'm sure all of you here know how I have this tendency to sleep really late.
Each day, I get about 4-5 hours of sleep.
Yes, I do not sleep the moment I switch off my computer.
Anyway, my dad asked me how I can actually still be alive when I sleep so little.
My answer? I sleep on the trip to school and back.
Anyway, some stupid man deprived me of my sleep on the way back home today.
How he did that? He was snoring.
I really can't stand people snoring.
Its just so weird.
They make lots of horrible weird noises, and its so loud.
Like this year when I went to Perth, there was one night I slept only for about 2 hours because my cousin-in-law was snoring.
But this man was a lot worse.
He was sitting just behind me, and he snored really, really, really loudly.
I was so annoyed.
I couldn't sleep at all.
Then, HIS PHONE RANG!
I was on the verge of crying out "Yes!"
Seriously, he woke up, and then started talking really loudly.
But I can handle that.
So I tried to sleep.
But sadly, he only went on with the conversation for about 1 minute, and started sleeping and snoring again.
So in the end, I didn't sleep at all.
People like them should either learn how to sleep without snoring, or not sleep on the bus at all.

Anyway, I had to cook my own lunch today.
And even though I've had a year of Home Economics lessons, I still can't cook properly.
All I had was a packet of instant noodles, and a microwaved sausage.
And I managed to mess it up.
The noodles were really hard, since I put very little water.
And the sausage was burnt.
The best thing was my drink, because I can squeeze orange juice just fine.
But there's a lot of leftover juice.

Lastly, I think I'll write my Alice in Wonderland C.A.T.S. version in a summary later.
And then I'll post about my latest dream, and the reason why I haven't been posting my dreams lately.
Right, time to... do something.