Wistfulness

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Its time to change some things.
The picture up there is loading too slowly.
I'll have to change it.
My password is old.
Maybe I'll change it, since I really do like this password.
I'll consider redoing the whole of my blogskin too.

Anyway, I can't believe I forgot my dream last night.
I didn't record it down.
And now I can't recollect anything about it apart from something like a competition, and Grace and Mun Yun was inside.
And it was daytime.
Pity, I'm very sure it was an awesome dream.
Oh well, maybe I'll remember it halfway through something.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to Thursday, Band time.
Mainly because I want to play Xi Shui Chang Liu.
Its a nice and relatively easy song, once you get used to the speed.
But to get to that point of time, I have to go through tomorrow and Thursday's lessons.
Which reminds me, I still haven't discussed about D&T with Tiny Michelle.
Also, if Thursday comes, we're a lot closer to Friday.
And I don't want Friday to come.
I think I'll stay in school all the way till its time for the PBL Showcase.
I don't care if I'm all dirty and sweaty from Mass Run earlier in the day.
...Okay maybe I'll feel really gross, but I don't want to go back home and come back to school.
And I most definitely do not want to change out of my uniform and wear another set again.
Its just going to waste money, since detergent and water is only obtainable through money, and time is money.
Don't tell me to wear back the same uniform.
It won't make much of a difference from bathing and not bathing then.

Argh. I'm somehow looking forward to taking a test.
I can't wait for Friday's Geography test.
It must be the feeling of wanting to get it over and done with.
Not the mugger feeling.
I, Evelyn Tay, can't be a mugger.
That has been proven countless numbers of times.

Well, I suppose I should start on Science, then do some Chinese.
This post has been a lot longer than I expected, but oh well.
I like long posts.