Wistfulness

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Oh yes. I forgot to talk about what happened while I was waiting for my mom to come.
Anyway, after Jin Jun came at about 6.55, and left, I was made to wait for my mom.
By the way, she came at 7.50.
One hour. Not bad.
Anyway, its a really bad idea to wait.
I should have just gone home myself.
But I don't trust myself with climbing up the hill without something happening to the UP original scores.
Right, waiting is a bad idea because:
1) It gets really boring.
2) You get sleepy really easily.
3) It was really hot.
4) It was very noisy.
5) People give you weird looks, like "Did this kid get lost?"
6) My mom never comes on time.
So, while I was waiting, this weird man was giving me a really weird look.
Like he was trying to steal something from me.
Seriously, he kept eying my bag.
And occasionally he'd look at my pocket.
I thought nothing of it at first, since my bag was really big and bulky, and my pocket had a shoe keychain hanging out of it.
So, he probably thought it was weird or something.
But then, he came and SAT RIGHT NEXT TO ME.
Like the whole bus stop was empty, apart from me and him.
There were so many seats available, and he chose to sit next to me.
And he was just about 2 cm away from my bag.
So, naturally, the first thing I did was to stare at him.
Then, I grabbed my bag and put it on my lap.
He then slowly moved closer to me.
Annoying.
So I went to test if he were really trying to rob me.
And, I took out my phone.
I started playing with it, just looking at it, analysing it and stuff.
And he was completely glued to it.
But each time I looked at him, he would pretend to look at something else.
I got kind of annoyed, but I can't say or do anything since he didn't steal my stuff, right?
So I decided to have some fun.
I went to "sleep".
What I did was to really sleep, but still half conscious.
And yes, aliens can do this.
Do not attempt to do this without mastering the Art of Sleep.
And then I went to see if he would attempt to steal something from me.
Sadly, if he was planning to, I would never know.
Just at that point of time, a bus came.
And people alighted.
Then he went away.
So my source of entertainment was gone.
But if I ever meet him again, I'll remember to try something like this faster.
I think I'll call him Robby.
Right, so after that, I really fell asleep.
But if anyone tried to steal something, I would know.
Since I was covering all the zippers of my bags.
Then, there was this lady that came and told me that the bus was here.
So I told her that I was waiting for my parents.
Such a nice lady.
Oh and I met the principal, and we chatted for 5 minutes.
Then she went to take a cab.

Alright, its time I did D&T.
And yes, I did it wrongly.