Wistfulness

Monday, July 5, 2010

Playing the piano can really soothe you.
Nocturne pour Tamaki from Ouran High is really awesome.
I shall learn that tomorrow.
I hope I can finish it before Chopin's Tristesse (which is also Etude Op 10 No 3).
Then I'll start on my string of Spirited Away piano pieces.
I think I really need to tone down my evilness.
Or at least, avert it to someone else.
I'll see.
Anyway, I have a confession to make.
Darren wasn't from my Primary School.
He was from my tuition centre.
Amazingly, he's one of my best friends.
SHE was also from my tuition centre.
We knew each other for 2 years.
I suppose that's enough for us to be close, right?
Anyway, even though Darren and I didn't meet up much, we talk on MSN, so its fine.
And HER.
Oh gosh.
She tried to get close to me, since I was actually the closest to Darren in the tuition centre.
Ahh, no point saying all these now.
One day I shall confess more.
And everyone will be shocked.