Wistfulness

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Right. The nightmare.
It started off with a nice trip to some theme park.
The temperature was really nice, probably about 20 degrees Celsius.
There, Mun Yun, Tha Yang, Grace, Sherlene, Prim, Tatiana and Hadassah was there.
I have no idea why they're all always inside my dreams these days, but I don't mind.
Maybe its a C.A.T.S. saga.
Anyway, we were on a roller coaster.
We sat by level, and it was really fun.
It was really long too.
Anyway, it was the Sec 1s first, then right behind them were the Sec 2s, then right behind us was the Sec 3s.
I still remember Mun Yun and Tha Yang screaming like hell.
Moving on. It was all in open air, and we were going at the speed of 130km/h.
And then all of a sudden we were inside, and it was pitch black.
We were still moving, but then suddenly there was a loud noise, and we jerked to a stop.
Then, we all flew out of the carriage.
Somehow, our safety buckles had all unfastened.
Initially, we all thought it was part of the ride.
Then, I heard someone scream.
I think it was Tha Yang, but I'm not sure.
And then once I blinked, the whole scenery changed.
We were inside a real haunted house.
Not those in the theme parks.
It the ones in horror movies.
And a note fluttered down.
We all gathered to read it, and I still remember what it said very vividly.
"One becomes all,
All but one.
All will fall,
All but one."
And then Tha Yang dropped out of nowhere.
Dead.
(Yet again.)
Then, we started freaking out.
Somehow, we managed to put Tha Yang's body in my bag.
Then, we decided to find a way out, since we already knew what the message meant.
For the benefit of everyone else, it means that everyone will start to die, one by one.
Only one person will be left alive.
The first "one" in "one becomes all, all but one" refers to Tha Yang.
Anyway, we decided to try our luck by turning backward.
So we entered through the door behind us.
And then a knight armour appeared and stabbed Sherlene.
It wasn't aiming at anyone in particular, but it was definite that it came down on us purposely.
Once Sherlene died, it broke apart.
And then another note came down.
"Two down.
Four left.
Who will
Be next?"
At that point, Prim freaked out, and she ran out of the room in desperation.
And then this ghost appeared.
You really don't want me to describe it.
Ask me on MSN if you want to know.
But try not to.
I'll just freak myself out once again.

Anyway, the ghost grabbed Prim, and then she started screaming.
Then, her head started turning to one side, and we heard a loud CRACK.
Then both of them disappeared.
In their place, was another note.
"The third one has gone.
Next is the fourth one.
Watch out for your sound,
For it will take her."
After that, we grabbed Sherlene's body, put it in my bag (once again), and moved on through the other door.
The next room was completely silent and bare.
Heeding the note's advice, we walked silently.
However, we soon found out that it would not be that easy.
Once we were all in, blunt needles started poking us.
It wasn't fatal, but slightly painful, and really annoying.
Then, Hadassah made the mistake of saying "Tsk!"
And then suddenly the needles disappeared, and Hadassah had all sorts of needles on her.
And as expected, she was dead.
We inched closer to her, and then, a note came down again.
This time, Grace picked it up.
"Touch
At
Your
Risk."
But before she could say anything, Tatiana touched Hadassah.
And then a bright light appeared, temporarily blinding us.
Once it faded away, and we got back our sight, Tatiana and Hadassah were gone.
In their places, were ashes.
And Tatiana's spectacles were there, a sign that told us the both of them had burned out.
A burnt note was there, too.
"A duel,
A tournament.
Who will
Go first?"
Just then, Mun Yun reached from her bag and pulled out three weapons: A sword, a bow and a staff.
So we each picked one.
Mun Yun got the staff, Grace got the bow and I got the sword.
Then, we went on forward (or backward, actually), and found ourselves staring at the exit.
But the only thing was, it was so small, we could only go one by one, and we could barely squeeze through.
That meant the bag with Tha Yang's and Sherlene's body might not fit.
We started arguing about what we should do, whether to leave it behind, or not.
Grace was saying that we should leave it behind, and I was protesting.
Then, we got in a fight, and we started using our weapons.
Grace was shooting arrows out of nowhere, and I was hacking and slashing them all.
And then we started using special skills.
The problem is, we forgot all about Mun Yun.
Somehow, she killed Grace by asking us to stop.
So something like this happened:
Grace and I fighting.
Grace and I using special skills.
Mun Yun shouts "Stop it!"
Grace and I freeze, then Grace fell to the floor and died.
Then, a note appeared.
"Your powers
Are awakened.
Enjoy yourself,
Chosen One."
Then, a bigger doorway appeared, and the both of us went through, with the bag.
Before us, was this humongous chicken with crab legs, tiger body and whale tail.
And of course it had a chicken head.
Its a chicken. What do you expect, a dog head?
Anyway, it spoke to us.
"One will be chosen.
You get to decide."
The problem is, he didn't say what would happen to the chosen one.
Die?
Survive?
But, the note said "Enjoy yourself."
So we assumed that the chosen one would get to live.
And as expected, we settled it with Scissors Paper Stone.
The winner would be the chosen one.
We both wanted to die, since being all alone with everyone gone is kind of sad.
Oh, I forgot to mention this!
We were the only ones left in the world, apart from another person that we both didn't know.
As expected, I lost.
I was kind of happy about it, but really sad since Mun Yun would be left all alone.
Before I could change my mind, the chicken said "So, Mun Yun is the Chosen One. Very well."
And then Mun Yun died.
It happened really fast.
Faster than light, but not faster than time.
One moment, Mun Yun was alive, and the chicken was at the same spot, unarmed.
And the next moment, Mun Yun was dead, sliced into many pieces, making her look like she was shredded paper.
And the chicken had a sword.
Then, it gave me that deluxe horror movie grin.
And then I woke up, thankfully.
But I was crying when I woke up.
It all seemed so real.
The freakiest thing was when I heard a chicken after a few seconds.
You must remember that I live on a hill, and chickens don't appear there.
So hearing a chicken really freaked me out.
I started pinching myself and slapping myself to see if I was still dreaming.
Then I went to splash myself with tap water.
But I was awake.
So now, I'm praying that the chicken I heard was my imagination.
I kind of doubt it, since it was really clear, and I think my helper heard it too.
I'll kill myself it what happened in my nightmare became real.