Wistfulness

Monday, July 12, 2010

Right.
Today started off boring.
Descriptive Writing Essay Test.
It wasn't too bad.
I just wish I chose a better place.
Of all things, I wrote about East Coast Park.
Now Miss Shakina will mark me down for lying.
Next. PE.
Presentation was interesting.
Nothing much.
Everyone was just repeating what everyone else had already said, because they all did on Doping.
This is why my group is awesome, because we did on Alcohol.
Anyway, next. Math.
The test wasn't too bad.
But I'm pretty sure I won't get my full marks.
Then was Chinese.
The new teacher isn't too bad.
I just wish she wouldn't insist on us speaking Chinese all the way, and keeping both feet on the ground.
Lastly, was Literature.
It was just presentations on our mind map on the three awesome witches in Macbeth.
I was more interested in playing with the door with Jaski's ruler, though.
Then came Band.
The good news: Grace and Jae Young are coming back to Trumpet Section after SIBF.
The bad news: Some people got kicked out.
No, I didn't get kicked out.
But Alex did.
Hadassah did.
Yu Nwe did.
Some Clarinetists will be too.
And when I saw Alex crying, I seriously wanted to go and comfort her.
So many things have happened today.
And it just gives that horrid depressing mood.
But that's not all to my somewhat depressed mood now.
____________.
I really need to give up.
I really wish I could talk to you.
Oh well.
One good part is that I have more chocolate now.
But still.