Wistfulness

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

This is the first time I'm actually planning out everything in detail.
On Friday, I shall (hopefully) go to Jurong Point with Amanda and Hanna and other people.
Since we end school at 2, we shall take lunch and leave school at around 2.45.
Then, we can stay in Jurong Point and shop.
I don't know about the rest (if they're even coming), but I'm going to buy Grace's present.
Yay I can say this safely, since she doesn't come to my blog.
I just hope that I can control myself there, since I'll be visiting places like Artbox, Stationary Island and Popular.
I don't want to spend all of that money which I've been saving for so long.
Anyway, hopefully I can get something cheap and nice, which is quite a tall order, considering the fact that everything there would be quite expensive, and I have a very extreme definition of "cheap".
I hope Jymie can buy the stickers, so she can help me buy some.
That'll save a little of my money.
Anyway, its getting late, and I'm really lazy to do D&T.
Somehow, each week, I have something to write about D&T.
Oh well.

"Each time I see the orange flashing light, I hope to see your name there...

...But it never happens, does it?"