Wistfulness

Monday, July 5, 2010

This is... bad.
I should do something, right?
Yeah, I should.
Its time to upgrade my blog's security.
After I finish my list of projects.
Anyway, today I had a wonderful, yet retarded, dream.
I finally experienced life on a beach~
Well, even though it happened in a dream, it was enough for me.
This time, oddly, the people present were the last ones I had expected.
SHE was present.
Her.
Of all people.
Her.
She can't even live through P5 camp.
And yet she was in my dream, living on an island.
A deserted island.
Anyway, the people present were: HER, Darren (they come in a pair, you see), Mun Yun and Hadassah.
And this weird other boy whom I have no idea who he is.
Let's just call him Elliot, since I like that name, and he was nice.
So, all of us were stranded on an island.
But it seemed as though we were prepared for it.
We all had camping equipment and emergency food supplies.
So, we started off by pitching our tents.
Sadly, it was those small tents, and we only had two.
So it ended up with boys in one, and girls in the other.
I have no idea why I didn't sleep outside instead.
SHE would probably be complaining all the way about how her room is 10 times bigger than the tent.
Anyway, after we had pitched our tents, the girls went to get water, and the guys went to build a fire.
And then that *&^@!$*#^!! woman wanted to stay with Darren so she could flirt with him.
But, Mun Yun somehow developed a hatred towards HER (or perhaps a liking towards Darren or Elliot?), and dragged her along with us to the seaside.
At the seaside, SHE refused to collect water.
She said that since she was used to having people serve her (oh my, she actually noticed it!), she should just stick to having people serve her.
Then, I remember something like us not giving her any water in the end.
Anyway, once we had collected the water, we went to boil them, so they could be drunk.
And then, we ate from our emergency food supply.
And SHE was complaining about how horrible the food tasted.
Then she started boasting all over again about the food she has eaten.
Then Elliot said "No one cares, you know."
See, this is why I found him awesome.
Anyway, after that, a lion appeared.
And then SHE practically smothered Darren by clinging on to him in fear.
Anyway, Elliot was really, really scared.
It was hilarious.
He hid behind a tree, and then the lion chased him, and they started doing that Bollywood thing about running around trees and poking heads at different sides of the tree.
Then, Macho Mun Yun appeared!
Literally.
Its like, there was this flash of light all around Mun Yun, and then she was wearing a superman costume.
And then she became two times of her current size.
All muscles.
It was... freaky.
Really freaky.
From Stickwoman to Superwoman.
Anyway, she went to the lion and zapped it.
And then it became tame, and her personal lion.
Then, came the time to sleep.
Because of Mun Yun's tame lion (by the way, she changed back), we had to squeeze in the tent.
He refused to sleep away from her.
Anyway, we managed to sleep in the end.
Oh Mun Yun and I drugged HER, so she would sleep.
It was awesome.
Anyway, in the middle of the night, some monsters appeared.
And then I woke up to the sound of Mun Yun screaming.
The monsters had grabbed Mun Yun and HER.
Darren had fainted on the ground, with bloodstains (its the first time I saw blood in my dreams!) on him.
Elliot was holding a stick, and trying to attack the monster.
SHE had fainted, while Mun Yun was freaking out.
And her lion was attacking it, but to no avail.
Oh, I forgot to describe how it looked like.
The monster, I mean.
It was pitch black, as though it was the darkness weaved into a shape of a body.
Tendrils of dread flowed all around it, creating a barrier.
At every part where he was attacked by, the darkness just crept back.
Then, my Duel Master sickness appeared again.
I summoned my card, and then amazingly, it was Mun Yun.
She started glowing and then she became a Dueler.
Then, she drew a card.
And summoned Tha Yang!
But... Tha Yang was a Sleeper card.
So once she attacked once, she would sleep for 2 turns.
Then, my turn.
I summoned the best card ever.
I summoned all 3 Sec 4s at the same time! :D
They had the same roles as before.
Oh but they had new outfits!
Jolene looked like Catgirl.
But she still had her guns.
And a new nunchuck.
Shasha was in white instead of black.
And she used Hwabi stars from MapleStory!
Oh and she had a golden katana.
Jimin had a blood red bow.
A PURE BLOOD RED BOW.
With intricate patterns in black.
And the string of the bow was gold.
And she used glass arrows.
MY DREAM ARCHERY SET.
Anyway, they started attacking the monster.
And they were all light based, surprisingly.
Then, Mun Yun summoned the Sec 1s!
Prim was a Beast Master.
She controlled all beasts.
Except that monster, somehow.
Anyway, she was summoning Light Dragons at a rapid speed.
Like eating french fries, adapted to Jin Jun.
Fast and many.
Hadassah was a priestess.
And she was wearing a robe.
BUT HER STAFF.
It was silver.
Pure silver.
With gold patterns.
IT LOOKED SO COOL.
WORDS CAN'T DESCRIBE IT.
Okay, then Tatiana was a magician.
She looked normal.
With an awesome wand.
It was about 50cm long, crystal, with blood red trimmings.
And at the tip of it, held a light orb.
Okay so anyway, they started attacking too.
Then, I summoned Haseena.
She was... I don't know what she was.
But she was attacking with no weapon at all.
All she had was a huge hologram of a falcon.
And it was attacking the monster.
But it was really, really cool.
She was practically flying with the falcon.
Then, Mun Yun drew her card.
And it was her.
Which was kind of weird.
But anyway, Mun Yun drew Mun Yun!
(I can't help laughing at that.)
So Mun Yun was an ice cream shop owner.
But her ice creams were special.
Magical.
Yummy.
Okay that doesn't fit, but it was true in the dream.
Anyway, she started shooting ice creams at the monster.
Some were explosive.
Some were healing the others.
Some were boosters.
Some were weapon transformers.
But all were awesome.
However, despite all the people there, the monster didn't die.
And here comes the epic part.
I drew the last card.
It was HER.
At first, I was thinking "WTH? What can SHE do."
Then, she transformed.
Well, her clothes did, at least.
She was wearing this really short shirt, and a mini skirt so mini it was barely covering her.
And then the monster just looked at her and died.
Because the sight of HER in that!
Oh gosh.
All of us were temporarily blinded, since we looked away fast enough.
But the monster was slow, so it died horribly.
I kind of pity it.
Despite how horrible the monster was, it didn't deserve to die that way.
Its too cruel.
But seeing HER in my dream like that was kind of cruel to me too, but at least I didn't die.
I had a shock, though.
Almost got my asthma when I woke up.
Anyway, once the monster disappeared, everyone returned to normal (thank goodness).
And everyone else that was summoned disappeared.
Then, the sun rose, and we admired the view from our lovely island that would have been lovelier without HER.
Then I woke up.

It was a nice dream, all in all.
If SHE didn't appear in those clothes, it would have been perfect.
Well not really, actually.
I wouldn't have seen that epic ending of the monster if so.