Wistfulness

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Today was... well... not that bad, I suppose.
It started off with me waking up 2 hours late.
So I didn't get to finish my homework in the end.
Anyway, Lunch was really late.
I only started eating at 12.30.
And, knowing my speed of eating, I only finished at 1.
So, as a result, I reached school at around 1.20.
Anyway, next, we practiced, and had "Sectionals".
Well, mainly we were just playing around and taking pictures.
Then came the time to move off.
The bus trip was alright.
I had Sherlene's phone to entertain me.
Then, we reached the area.
And we got new tags! They look much nicer.
Next, we went to the Dressing Room.
It was simply amazing.
Even the toilets looked amazing.
For a look of how it looked like, just search on Facebook.
Anyway, we then moved on to the Tuning Room at 4.15, I think.
After that, we headed back to the Dressing Room, and stayed there for a while.
Then came the time to play.
I honestly think we played better during SIBF.
Anyway, no point dwelling over it.
Then, we headed out and went to watch the Awards Ceremony.
It was nice.
But there was this lady that was doing her job really well.
She scolded me twice for using my camera.
And then she practically marked me.
She kept her eyes on me all the time, watching me like a hawk.
But I was allowed to use it when the Ceremony started, so its fine.
Anyway, Prim left early, so in the end, I was all alone in the bus.
After we came back to school, we packed up and left.
There's no Band tomorrow.
Oh but before we left, I had to take a couple of pictures of the trophy and people.
Then, while waiting for Grace's parents, because she insisted that I can't walk to the bus stop alone, we took pictures.
Couple shots, to be more exact.
Then, Grace's parents ended up sending me all the way home instead.
Thanks, Grace and Grace's parents :D
After that, when I was at home, I changed out and got bored, so I took a picture of my uniform.
And I know its really messy, but its not so easy to make it like that.
Then I ate half a pizza for dinner (it didn't get burnt because I didn't microwave it; my helper did), and here I am, typing this.
Now it shall be time for the next part of my dream yesterday.
Oh last night's dream was just me teleporting all over the place, running errands.
Yep. Nothing special.