Wistfulness

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Today wasn't such a bad day.
For starters, Mass Run wasn't as tiring, somehow.
But my heart rate was higher than normal.
168 per minute.
Its usually around 150.
Anyway, I'm glad to say that Grace and I aren't the slowest.
Technically, Mun Yun and Debbie are slower than the two of us.
Anyway, lessons were boring.
During CME, we had that PBL Showcase Dry Run, and Su En didn't bring the thumbdrive.
So we went to redo everything.
I feel kind of bad, since I didn't help much.
Anyway, during Science, we went through the answers, and I just slept through half the lesson.
Chinese was fun, since we did Oral and Chinese Summary.
Math was fun too, for the first time this semester.
We did Pythagoras Theorem, and we worked in groups.
The main reason it was fun was because Grace was in my group, and we both knew everything already.
Chinese Oral was fine, I suppose.
Its the first time a teacher didn't ask me questions.
I don't know if that's a good sign or not.
Anyway, I managed to buy someone's present.
And Amanda's more-than-3-months-overdue present.
But the trip home was bad.
I almost got knocked down by a taxi, and tripped over some construction thing.
Luckily I have a good enough sense of balance.
I should start studying soon.