Wistfulness

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Well, I've finally finished D&T.
I'm quite amazed that I actually finished it without giving really crappy ideas.
I mean, the ones I did are crappy, but at least I put in a little effort.
Which is probably why its already 1.
Otherwise, I could have finished it at... 11.30?
Considering the fact that I started seriously only at 10+.

Oh well. Tomorrow will be horrible, I can sense it.
I'm still wondering if I should go for lunch with Rui Ying and company to IMM tomorrow.
Its so far away.
Jurong East.
Its about a 25 minute drive away from my home.
Imagine how long the bus will take.
Yeah, I think its a little too rushed for me.
By the time we get there, it'll probably be 1.
Once we finish lunch, it would probably be 2.30.
And then if I take a bus, it will take me another 1 and a half hours or so.
Maybe even more.
And I'll reach home at 4+, maybe 5.
My tuition starts at 4.
Yeah, okay, I'm not going.

Anyway, this night hasn't gone well.
Not at all.
You, Evelyn Tay, should know why.
Yeah, I'm too lazy to write it down.


...
I think I'm getting weirder by the day.
Oh well. I was born to be weird.
Maybe that's what I'll be famous for.
The weirdest person in the whole world.
Maybe I'll be in the Guinness Book of World Records.
Just maybe.
But let's not get too ahead of ourselves.