Wistfulness

Friday, July 30, 2010

Well, today wasn't that bad.
Geography test wasn't as bad as I had expected.
At least, I answered everything, and finished with 5 minutes to spare.
LSCEP was surprisingly fast.
All I remember was talking to Hanna and reading FML through her computer, while typing down what he said.
And using Google to search for what I didn't catch.
Math was just going through. Not too bad, considering the fact that she went so slow, I could sleep.
English was fun, since we were doing group work, and we were creating stories.
I really love English now.
Lastly, Science was fun, since we did group work, and it was simple.
Really simple.
After school, Grace, Tracy and I went to Jurong Point.
Oh and before that, I took a video of class.
Mainly about Hanna.
I'll definitely be posting it on Facebook.
Tonight.
So, Evelyn Tay, remember. REMEMBER.
I seem to be self reminding myself on my blog a lot these days.
Oh well.
Anyway, Jurong Point is my new favourite shopping mall.
The items there, albeit expensive, are so awesome.
I'm also surprised by my level on control today.
I only bought 3 packets of stickers, 1 of which MIGHT be given to Grace.
Wait. I have to give it to her.
I shall, will and must.
Anyway, after buying "my cousin's present", we (Grace and I) ate a donut, and we (the three of us) went back to school.
We ate dinner, and sat in for the presentation of the first batch.
It was surprisingly fun in class.
Everyone seemed a lot higher at night.
So overall, the presentations were fun.
Hoho since we don't have a lot of homework, I think, I shall post Grace's battle.
In a short while.