Wistfulness

Monday, July 26, 2010

You know what, I think I'll have to post the dreams like on Wednesday or Friday.
I seriously have no time.
I have no idea why I'm even blogging instead of doing Science.
Anyway, today was kind of bad.
In English, all we did was learn what to do for the PBL Showcase this Friday.
And thanks to Miss Shakina's great idea of wanting us to show her our presentations tomorrow, I have to rush it out now.
I have no idea why I told them I could do it.
I'm not SuperWoman or Iron Woman.
My brain has to understand that it has to think about my body sometimes.
Anyway, PE was boring.
The only nice part was playing against Mao and Hanna.
Then was Math.
It was boring.
Mrs Liu caught me sleeping like 5 times or so.
But I finished the work, so its fine to me.
Then came Chinese.
I'm going to fail that test.
I only did 2 questions of the Li Jie Wen Da.
Tomorrow we have to do Pian Duan Shuo Xie.
Which is why I need to sleep early today, but looks like its impossible.
Literature was... average.
It was better than the other lessons, at least.
We did a practice question. And I like doing those.
After all these, I went to practice Chinese Oral.
It was horrible.
I couldn't read so many words.
Anyway, I went for Band after that.
Yes, a stupid decision.
But I really thought I would do my homework there.
I ended up playing, though.
It wasn't very productive.
I played with the Sec 1s with Mr Lee.
If I went for Sectionals, it probably would have been a lot more productive.
Anyway, it was quite fun.
But a lot of time was consumed.
In the end, after Band, I went to do my homework with Hadassah.
But I did the wrong worksheet.
So I practically wasted my time.
Anyway, I should have just gone home by myself.
My dad came at 7.40.
That's a new record.
So now I'm stuck here rushing out everything.
I shouldn't have gone for Band.