Wistfulness

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Ah, papaya, how I hate you.
Why must you be so horrendously bitter?
Why must you be so immensely big?
Why must I even eat you?
How I wish I could just free you and let you be with your relatives.
Each time I see you, I frown.
Each time I smell you, I wrinkle my nose.
Each time I eat you, I gag.
If only you would stay far away from me.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyway, PBL Website.
I'm not done yet~
Okay I feel very bad, since I was supposed to complete as much as possible by today.
Which could actually mean most of the website, but no.
I'm way too lazy for that.
I'll probably do it on Sunday, since, amazingly, Sunday happens to be my most productive day.
Sort of, I guess.
Maybe I should stay back on Friday to do work in school.
I seem to work better there.
Oh well~
I wonder how many people visit my blog now.
Maybe I should set up a counter.
And see the pathetic number rise by 1 each day! Yay!
Or maybe I should just change my password.
Those who don't know how to hack in, and can't guess, will have to play Hangman with me.
Maybe I should get a new game to play.
Oh well~
I found my 作业, by the way.
It was under a whole stack of books.
I should take a picture of my desk when its in its worst conditions.
And then I'll send it in to the Guiness Book of World Records, and I'll be famous for having the messiest table in the World!
Nah, it won't happen.
I don't have money for postage.
Okay I should be doing Chinese/PBL now.