Wistfulness

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Ah, today wasn't so bad.
Woke up at 9, 1 hour late.
Rushed to get ready,and had tuition at 10.
Remember that at home, I take about 3 times as slow in terms of eating.
After tuition, I studied a little, did some Chinese, and then went out for lunch.
Oh, Pearlyn went out, so she didn't join us (Mom, Fiona, Sherlyn, Don and I) for lunch.
We went to Swensens at Suntec, and then we walked around.
The only reason why I agreed to go for the mini shopping trip was because
1) I thought I could visit Times Bookshop.
2) We were visiting that Fat Face shop, so I would be able to see the "ugly" bag.
But turns out that the Times Bookshop was closed until 4 for stocktaking, and the "ugly" bag wasn't "ugly".
My mom has weird taste.
Anyway, I bought a new long trousers, since I really do need more.
After that, we just spent about an hour walking around.
My feet were aching.
After all the walking, we went to Macdonalds, and Don got a Chocolate Sundae, while Fiona, Sherlyn and I shared a McFlurry.
After that, we bought donuts, and went back home.
We then played Pictionary.
It was seriously awesome.
Fiona, Sherlyn and I were in one team, and my mom and Don were in another.
We trashed them.
By the time we had finished the game, they were only a quarter past the starting point.
After that, Fiona had to go back.
I feel so sad.
Then, Sherlyn, Don and I went to play Wii.
We played Wii Sports.
Tennis was first.
Don was so sure that he could beat both Sherlyn and I, but in the end, after playing 2 games, Best of 5, he lost to us.
So he challenged us in Bowling.
And as expected, he lost.
I still remember what he said before the game.
"Come, let's play Bowling. I'll trash both of you!"
With a slightly lower standard of English.
Anyway, Sherlyn was First, I was Second and Don was Last.
After that, we played Mario Party 8.
It was fun, but my luck was seriously bad.
Don won in the end, and I was last, with no Stars at all.
How pathetic is that.
Its only because I kept stepping on the space that prevented me from getting one.
Its hard to explain it in a way that people who don't play it will understand.
Oh well.
After that, we went swimming.
It was my first time in years.
Literally.
I'm a lot slower now.
But it was fun.
The only thing is, now my knees hurt.
I think I just triggered something again.
Anyway, we did laps, played Shark and Fish, did the Mushroom Breath Holding Competition, competed in the Bubble Blowing Competition, dived, tested out Bombing, and did some funny stunts in the water.
And now I'm back home.
Chinese homework isn't done.
Neither is Science.
This holiday wasn't a very productive mugging one.