Wistfulness

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Ah, today wasn't so bad.
Teachers' Day.
We started off with dancing to a dance by 4C2.
I have to admit, its not that bad.
The steps were simple too.
Next, Class Interaction.
Grace and I spent our time playing Tap Tap Revenge on my phone.
Then Ms Shakina came, and I gave her the cookies.
Recess.
Nothing much.
Found Miss Seah and gave her the cookies.
Chen Lao Shi didn't come :(
The Performance.
It was quite entertaining, I guess.
Nothing much to comment on it.
I love the Miss Sim impersonation, though.
After School.
Lexxy, Janny, Sherlene, Grace and I went to Lido.
Most of the Crescentians going out went around there too.
Anyway, we met Mun Yun, Geraldine, Debbie and company.
Lexxy wanted to take a cab, because the bus took too long.
So we had quite a while of indecisive moments, before we decided to take a cab.
But, no cab came.
We sort of cut queued, since we stood in front of the other people who were waiting.
But in the end we decided to try our luck with the bus.
And then we gave up, since it was so crowded.
But honestly, we should have continues trying.
Why?
Because we could have fit into the second bus.
Mun Yun and company went there, and we exchanged looks when the bus went past us.
Anyway, we decided to stick to the cab in the end.
So, we did.
And lucky us, in less than 3 minutes, 2 cabs, empty ones, came.
We split into 2 groups, Lexxy and I, and Janny, Grace and Sherlene.
Then, we boarded.
I'd like to say that Lexxy and I reached Lido before everyone.
When the bus that Mun Yun and company were in, we (well, more of I, since Lexxy didn't really know anyone there) gave them a smug look.
Ah, revenge is so sweet.
I still can't keep the images of their astonished faces out of my mind.
Anyway, the other group was taking a long time, since there was a little congestion.
Finally, they arrived somewhere different from us.
So Lexxy and I ran, trying to be faster than them.
But, we ended up just behind them.
Kind of sad.
But we passed Mun Yun and company once again.
Did I ever mention that they walk really slowly?
Anyway, Grace and I ate Subway again.
This time, we mixed the bread.
As in, we specially prepared her half and my half, so we had whatever we wanted.
So its something like a duo bread.
Okay I don't think anyone is getting this, so basically, Grace had one half of the bread, with whatever toppings she wanted, and I had the other half of the bread, with whatever toppings I wanted.
And then our drink, we mixed it.
It was a weird but yet quite tasty combination of Sprite, Coke and F&N Orange.
While we were eating, lots of things happened.
Of course, we talked a lot.
Then, there was one time when Lexxy's elbow got dirtied by her Mashed Potato cover, and she was annoyed.
And then I pointed it out to her that she can't lick her elbow.
I wish I kept my mouth shut.
Why?
Because after that, they all started trying, and measuring how long their tongues would have to be for it to be able to touch.
It was gross.
After a while, Mun Yun's friend passed us a message from her, about whether Sherlene wanted her ice-cream.
Come to think of it, yeah, why didn't she get her ice-cream in the end?
Oh well.
Anyway, after we ate (the rest had KFC), we went to ION Orchard.
We looked around a little, and went to Prologue.
I'm proud to say that I resisted, and bought nothing in the end.
But we spent a lot of time there.
In the end, none of us bought anything.
After this, we went home.
Ah I'm dead tired now.
Tuition at 5 later, and now I kind of regret agreeing to having it.
Oh well.
At least it'll help (probably).
And I'm not the only one that has tuition today.
Grace has it too.