Wistfulness

Friday, August 13, 2010


Ahh I feel so tired.
PBL Website isn't going that badly, I suppose.
I want to take a nap.
Anyway, its been a while since I've had crazy dreams.
Speaking of dreams, I haven't finished the previous one.
Oh well.
I doubt anyone wants to hear it, anyway.
I still remember it, so its fine.
Argh I have flu again.
Well at least I think its flu.
It might be my allergy.
Or sighness or however you spell it.
Something that makes you sneeze like crazy.
I think I used up half of the Class Tissue Box today, with Chun Yee.
Ah, I want to find more games like Zenonia.
And I want to play it on my phone.
Somehow its more fun there.
Anyway, today's PBL Staying Back Session was awesome.
Everyone was desperate for a charger and batteries.
So we kept swapping around.
And Lee Si Ning walked home to get her charger too.
It was seriously hilarious.
Actually, today was quite a good day.
Hopefully it won't get worse.
Ah, time to do some stuff.
(Play Aveyond, that is.)

"I love rereading our conversations. It makes my day, even if its in the past."