Wistfulness

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Ahhh its burning hot.
I'm going to have to bathe again.
Anyway, I think I should go to sleep.
And then I'll concentrate better on my work.
I mean, I'm falling asleep even as I'm typing this.
Really, I just slept.
And I fell asleep while playing with my phone.
Which ended up draining my battery.
I fell asleep while reading my book.
I fell asleep while having Literature Synchronised lesson.
I fell asleep while watching the English video.
I fell asleep while reading the Literature passage.
I fell asleep while playing Pokemon.
Ah but I was awake when I was reading Naruto.
Except for that one time when it took really long to load and I just fell asleep.
But seriously, I should take a nap.
And then I'll bathe again.
Otherwise, if I bathe now, I'll sleep while bathing.
Trust me, its not fun.
You'll just hit the shower doors and get a really bad headache.
And you might touch that place where the water is drained out. Eww.
Ah I need to sleep.