Wistfulness

Thursday, August 12, 2010


"And this is how I felt when you and I talked."



Ah, tomorrow's Friday.
The week has been short and fast.
But tomorrow will be the killer.
I really hate Friday's lessons.
Geography, LSCEP, Math, English, Science.
What's worse is that Science ends the day.
Also, I have to stay back for PBL tomorrow.
Which means I can't practice Nocturne pour Tamaki.
Just when I finally printed out the score, too.
Oh well.
Tuesday then.
Anyway, Class Outing Preparations aren't done yet.
But we have everything pretty much covered.
I hope it will be a success.
I somehow have this feeling that half the class won't turn up.
Maybe we should take attendance.
And then spam take photos.
And then post them on Facebook and make those that didn't come for no good reason jealous.
That'll make them go for the End Of Year one.
But even if everyone came, there will still be a huge number of pictures.
I hope.
Ah, we should include a Photographer in the Organising Committee!
Replacing a Logistics Person.
Yeah I should tell Hanna.
PBL~
I kind of sort of like my group's website.
But its probably because I'm the one doing the coding and animations and stuff.
I just wished it looked less... computer done.
Oh well, I suppose it'd be really hard to achieve my ideal website for PBL.
Its practically impossible for us fourteen year olds.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I missed my stop today.
I went to Haw Par Villa, as usual.
I completely fell asleep.
Anyway, I finished my game. Up till the Free Version, at least.
I'm starting to wonder if I should Jailbreak it.
That way, I can download my games for free.
But Jailbreaking is bad.
Maybe I should wait until the Warranty is expired.
Just maybe.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The dashes look like perforated lines.
You know those lines with small horizontal holes which makes things much easier to cut?
Yeah, those are called perforated lines.
See, you learned a new word!
Okay that was weird.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ah, sometimes I feel like my posts are like a conversation between my retarded and weird side and my calm and rational side.
Like:
R&W: Heehee and then all the umbrellas open up and start to fly!
C&R: Okay, I think I'm being weird again. I should stop.
R&W: Nah, its all fine. Umbrellas flying is good!
C&R: ...Weird.
Okay maybe its not really like that.
But you get my drift.
Ah, I think I really am getting weirder and... retarder?
Yeah, its a word.
Yay you learned another new word!
*Applause*
Thank you, thank you!
...Oh gosh.
See what I mean?
Sometime I'm amazed by how weird I can be too.
Okay fine, its more like I'm constantly switching from Retarded and Weird to Calm and Rational, and then back again.
Oh well.
Anyway, its quite interesting when I read all my posts again.
So I guess I shan't stop it.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Its time to eat dinner!
Okay wait, its time to bathe.
Or maybe its time to sleep.
Nah, I should go and bathe.
Or maybe I should find more games on my computer!
No, I have to control.
My space is running out.
Oh well.