Wistfulness

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Argh. I just realised that I'm supposed to do the Trigonometry homework on our Math Book.
Now I have to transfer everything.
I'm already at question 5! :(
Its sure a lot to transfer.
Anyway, I have a feeling I'll be cooped up at home the whole time.
I miss going out. With you.
Oh yeah, last night I fixed my Audition after restarting it thrice.
There really is something wrong with my computer.
All my applications seem to have a limited period of time that work.
Even opening My Documents can have errors.
Maybe I should see the TA soon.
Oh yes, Audition.
I'm finally inside a FAM now.
For those who don't know, go to the Audition Homepage.
If you want to.
Anyway, its a new one, so that's a good thing.
Although the people inside are really good.
Out of the 6 members, I'm probably the second last.
Oh well.
They're nice people too.
The only thing is that now, I have to be active.
Which would kind of hinder my schedule.
Wait, I don't even follow my schedule.
Oh well.