Wistfulness

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Hahahaha okay yay, I feel so hyper inside, but dead tired.
Let's see, what did I do yesterday...
Went for Band, and somehow I was really tired.
My lips got tired so easily.
Ugh, I need to practice more.
The poster was completed in 20 minutes, a joint effort by Lexxy, Kanring and I.
Oh, Lexxy = Alexandria Wong, Kanring = Kan Rui Ying. I haven't gotten one for Janelyn yet. Hmm...
Anyway, it was really ugly.
I'm so sad that it will be pasted all around the school.
Ah, Lexxy created a new name for us JLs.
Wonderwomen.
I'm still getting shivers down my spine from that.
Ah, then I had lunch.
And then it was just reading Naruto and doing some mini stuff.
OH!
Then we went to Elaine's house!
There, we played with my phone (more like they did), played/bullied Ashley, and watched a movie.
Oh the movie was gross and boring.
It was about war and the only reason why I wasn't sleeping was because I was eating.
But then came to this part where it was completely and totally inappropriate for all of us.
I think it was an M18 movie, because no way would a PG or G movie show that. EVen an NC16 movie too.
What happened was this:
They found a body bomb.
It was a boy, someone that one of them knew.
He refused to let the body explode, so he wanted to defuse the bomb.
But the bomb was inside.
So, HE CUT OPEN THE STOMACH OF THE BOY.
That's not the worst part yet.
HE DUG HIS HAND IN AND PULLED OUT SOME STUFF, WITH THE ORGANS AND GUTS AND ALL SORTS OF STUFF, TOOK THE BOMB OUT CAREFULLY AND CUT THE WIRES.
And trust me, watching it is at least a hundred times worse than whatever you're imagining.
It was utterly disgusting.
I felt like puking.
I really hope dissecting a sheep's heart won't be as bad.
Otherwise, I might not survive in Biography next year.

Ahh okay, I shall try to do e-Learning now.
TEEHEE TOMORROW'S THE OUTING! :D:D:D:D