Wistfulness

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I feel like dying.
I really do.

I didn't hand in the Literature Assignment,
I didn't add in the Survey part for the PBL Website.

I forgot all about Literature because of PBL,
I forgot all about PBL because of Literature.

I know its ironic,
And I know its stupid of me.

Jaski is going to kill me,
Su En is going to kill me.

Charissa is going to kill me,
Tiny Michelle is going to kill me.

Priscilla is going to kill me,
Big Michelle is going to kill me.

Gloria is going to kill me,
Beverly is going to kill me.

8 people are going to kill me,
But I think I'll kill myself first.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Seriously, about PBL, its still fine, since I can just tell Mr Vu, or change it directly tomorrow.
But, Literature.
I'm honestly really scared about that.
Because I know for a fact that Mdm Ng won't hesitate to deduct marks.
And it'll be all my fault.
I really do feel like killing myself.
I want to just teleport to school and put it in her pigeon hole.
But I don't even know where it is.
I emailed her already, but seriously, I think it won't work.
Ugh. I knew I should have written it down, and put post-its.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Its time to do the PBL Website.
Then I can start on my 听写.
作业 too.
I think I'll sleep really late again.
I'll sleep during PBL, I guess.
Tomorrow will be a horrible day.