Wistfulness

Sunday, August 15, 2010

I feel very sad now.
I want to sleep.
I want to read my mangas.
I want to play my awesomely cute Ice Tycoon.
I want to play with my stuffed toys.
I want to look for more pictures.
I want to read more quotes.
I want to stare at my cute stickers.
I want to draw my cute Digimon.
I want to colour Flybermon and its Digivolution Cycle again.
I want to start on my 2C3 Flash Special.
I want to Photoshop more stuff.
I want to study for 听写.
I want to study for Math.
I want to do my 作业.
I want to write my Geography notes.
I want to count my money.
I want to calculate how much money I spent.
I want to do something else other than PBL.
But no, I can't.
Because the fate of 30% of 5 people's results, including mine, lies in my hands.
And I'm starting to feel pressurized.
Maybe I'll be forced to sleep at 4.
It'll be a new record.
Graduating from the time I slept at 3.15.