Wistfulness

Monday, August 16, 2010




I'm contemplating on whether I should give up on my 作业.
Somehow I have a feeling I should be doing PBL.
But another part of me is telling me that I should stop disappointing 陈老师.
And the last part of me wants to sleep.
Nah I think I'll do that during LSCEP and Assembly.
I hope it rains tomorrow, so we won't have to do Mass Run.
And then I can catch up on sleep / do PBL.
Ahh I hope we can get the CIP Activity over and done with, so there will be no more PBL.
Ever. Again.
One reason why I was looking forward to being Secondary 3.
MSN is dead these days.
The only things I talk about is PBL, and crap with Hanna short conversations.
We're both really busy these days.
The Power of Procrastination yet again?
Okay I think I should try to concentrate, and stop thinking about other very distracting things.

"Sometimes, I stop and wonder about how it would feel like to be you for a while. And then I'll know what you think of me, how you feel about me and such. I'll understand you more, and I'll understand more about what I should do."