Wistfulness

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Oh gosh.
My spectacles are stuck in the bathroom.
And my younger sister just went in.
And she refuses to open the door.
She's in quite a bad mood now, I suppose.
Anyway, now I'm half-blind.
My face is kind of near to my keyboard and screen.
Ah, but I can still type quite normally.
Heehee I sort of memorised the positions.
Sort of.
Anyway, I took about 4 hours and 15 minutes to complete my 作文.
Amazing right?
Oh but it was 3 1/3 pages.
I think its more than 1200 words.
Science test wasn't that bad.
But I didn't finish it.
Mainly because I slept for 5 minutes, and stoned for 10.
So that left me 15 minutes to finish it.
Oh well.
Geography Test marks aren't too bad, I suppose.
7/10.
I could have done better.
At least I didn't fail or something.
Oh well, its time to slack do homework.