Wistfulness

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Oh yeah, my dream.
Nah that will have to wait till I finish the presents.
Anyway, I just remembered something when I was writing them.
Since I'm pretty sure no one will read my blog now, I can type freely, and not ruin the surprise for later.
[Ouch, my foot.]
It happened when I was thinking of what to name everyone.
(Ah, but I didn't name Jae Young. I forgot, since she was the first I wrote D:)
Anyway,
Hadassah = Dinosaur (She's supposed to be a horse, I know D: So from now on she'll be a dinohorse.)
Tatiana = Stickworm! :D My original animal.
Prim = Duckie
Sherlene = Panda
Grace = Monkey
Tha Yang = Doggy
Mun Yun = Chipmunk
Yeah so when I was thinking of this, I just remembered about my old nickname that ceased to be called ever since I had a new one, Eevee, or Evil (Ah but this was not really used much).
Fat White Chipmunk.
According to Jillian, my best friend,
Fat came from my oversized shirt just that one time.
White came from my unnaturally fair skin even though I was a swimmer / runner.
Chipmunk came from the way I always chuck things at my cheeks when I'm eating.
So because it was too long, she called me FWC.
And somehow it became Free Wonderful Chocolate.
Ahh, I still remember the times when everyone would come chasing after me for chocolate.
Anyway, I should continue.
I'm running out of time.
All because of Mun Yun's Kakashi and Grace's Ciel.
But I'm quite proud of them.
Its been a while since I drew.