Wistfulness

Monday, August 30, 2010

Okay okay, my dream.
I'm kind of rusty in terms of talking about my dream, so here goes.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It started off with Mun Yun, Elmo and I sitting on (yes, on) some table, with a couple of flyers that were showing all sorts of nonexistent places.
We were choosing which place to go to for some date with Grace.
And I have no idea why we said "date". Elmo said it, its his (his, right?) fault.
Then in the end, we chose the Aquarium cum Fishing Farm.
And then, as usual, we were transported in time and fast-forwarded to the day itself.
Ah but there was only Mun Yun, Tha Yang, Grace and I.
For now.
Anyway, we were looking at fish fossils, like all the ancient ones.
Then, our rival team appeared.
[Don't ask me why they're our rival team, I don't know too.
I was asleep.]
The rival team consists of Sherlene, Prim, Hadassah and Tatiana.
Anyway, the challenged our team to a fishing contest.
And once Mun Yun, our team leader, agreed to Sherlene's, the rival team's leader, challenge, we were (yet again) transported to somewhere else.
We were at the fishing farm section in the AcFF (Aquarium cum Fishing Farm).
Then, we cast our lines.
Literally, lines.
It was like some pencil drawing of a line, and then we all dropped it in.
After like 10 minutes, it seemed as though the rival team was winning.
So, Grace used her ninjutsu that made the fishes attracted to her line.
So her line started glowing green.
Then, once Sherlene saw her line, she started using her power too.
And then she used some special lightning jutsu that paralyzed all the fishes.
Then it became a full-fledged ninja battle.
[I knew I shouldn't have read Naruto before I slept.]
Anyway, we were performing all sorts of jutsus.
It was kind of scary, I guess.
Since this time it seemed super real.
Eh I'm kind of lazy to write what nature jutsu everyone used, so I'll probably post it another time.
Anyway, there was lots of wind (must be the air-con effect), and then Tatiana got knocked off her feet.
Then, she hit a button that immediately sent a super loud alarm that made all of us lose our concentration.
So all our attacks stopped.
The siren went on and on, and then all the lights started flickering.
Then shutters came down at the exits and entrances, so we were all trapped.
And all of a sudden there was like a whole huge mob of people in the Fishing Farm (it was completely deserted at first).
Then, at the fishing area, which was like a stream about 15 metres wide and 100 metres long, some weird fishes started appearing.
They came from some entrance on the ground.
Let's describe them first.
Red and black scales.
Robot-like.
Yellow menacing eyes.
Kind of metallic coloured.
Super sharp teeth. Sharper than razors.
About the size of a ping-pong bat.
Evil.
Hungry.

They ate the fishes first.
There were only about 40 of them, and like 500 fishes.
And in 10 seconds all the fishes were gone.
Only left with the robot piranhas.
And then they grew to twice their size.
So, naturally, everyone kept away from the edge of the pool.
Except for this stupid little kid who went near it.
His mother ran towards him, trying to take him back, but, too late.
In a flash one piranha slices him into thin slices like sashimi, and started eating.
Then, the mother fainted, and another piranha did the same thing to her.
And the silence that was there for a while disappeared immediately.
Everyone was rushing towards the exits, trying to get out.
But somehow, we were all sucked in towards the piranhas.
So, forty by forty, people were sucked in and eaten.
And within 5 minutes, what seemed like 5000 people had been reduced to just the 8 of us.
And those piranhas.
They were the size of a 48 inch LCD TV, just 40 times fatter.
And they could speak!
I remember some conversation taking place between Mun Yun and the fattest piranha.
Something about the piranha saying that they were all full, and would let us go if we proved to them that we were worthy to be the only ones who survived their attack.
So, obviously we tried.
Ah but Prim died before we could discuss about what to do.
She was too rash and ran towards the piranhas, trying to kill them with her Lightning-based jutsu.
And yeah, while she survived longer than the other people, she died in 2 minutes.
I won't describe in detail on how she died.
Just thinking about it again makes my stomach turn.
Anyway, she was all sliced up and ripped into many pieces, because they weren't hungry and didn't want to eat her.
And then she just disappeared.
All the small parts of her.
Without a trace.
So the seven of us were desperately trying to come up with a plan to do something.
But we only had 10 minutes, and by then we couldn't come up with anything.
So we tried to materialize outside, but somehow it didn't work.
We materialized back inside, but somehow Hadassah was lost in space and time.
Then the leader of the piranhas started singing.
He sang some tune that I can't remember, about 6 prey left, and wondering which would be next.
But his singing was horrible.
Try listening to a robotic voice sing.
Now add in a lot of screeches.
And then multiply the intensity and volume by a thousand.
That's how he sounded like.
And because of that singing, Sherlene fainted.
And her ears started bleeding.
Somehow those guys are really attracted to blood, so they started eating her.
As usual, it was gruesome, so I won't elaborate.
[Ugh no wonder I threw up when I woke up.]
Anyway, 5 left.
Tha Yang started panicking.
She was like going mental, saying that there's no way out and that they would all die.
Then she started running all around the place and trying to find a way out.
And we were running after her trying to stop her.
Then she lost her footing, slipped, and fell into the pool.
The piranhas, suddenly the size of ping-pong bats again, started rushing towards her.
And then we all jumped in and tried to get her out.
We barely got out, but Grace's lower half of her body was eaten, and Tha Yang lost her limbs.
Then there was a blackout.
I remember shouting a curse word.
And then after 15 seconds the lights came back on.
Tha Yang and Grace were dead, completely gone, Tatiana was a skeleton, and Mun Yun was unconscious, but intact.
And alive, of course.
And as for me, I was glowing! :D
Black, though.
Suddenly I felt a rush of power and my mind became clear.
And I knew what I had to do to get out.
So I did it.
I killed Mun Yun.
All I did was strike her with my black aura.
And then she died.
The piranhas were super shocked.
Then they said that they would let me go, because there was only one person left.
So, I could leave.
Then I revived Mun Yun.
:D With a rainbow aura!
[I love rainbows!]
And then we killed all the piranhas.
I used the black aura, and Mun Yun used a copper one.
:D:D:D It was super cool, the way we killed them.
What's cooler is that each time we killed a few, someone would revive.
And then they'd attack with their own auras.
Tha Yang had blue.
Grace had green.
Sherlene had pale yellow.
Prim had turquoise.
Hadassah had purple.
Tatiana had milky pink.
Now, comes the corny ending.
Once all of them died, the skies lit up and then a rainbow came out of the sky! :D
And then we climbed up the rainbow.
And I woke up. :(
I wanted to see what was after that.
But anyway, it was my longest dream so far.
I just didn't explain it clearly.
Right, dinnertime.