Wistfulness

Friday, August 20, 2010

Sometimes my mom can be so stupid.
She talked for one whole freaking hour since 11.30, and just finished.
And then she came in and asked me if I needed to hand in the work tomorrow, and if I could sleep now.
And since its bloody late now, and I'm doing Chinese, obviously I'm tired.
What, she expected me to give her a nice hearty and lively answer?
So as expected, the bloody woman scolded me again, and said that she was asking out of concern that I'm sleeping so late today.
Well, I got news for you, woman.
If you didn't give that stupid talk that was basically a repetition of all your previous millions of them, I could have been sleeping now.
Thanks a bunch.
I would have used stronger words, but I don't want to taint my blog.
Just remember that at these times, all sorts of vulgarities are at the tip of my tongue, waiting to be spewed out at you.
And its at these times that I really freaking hate you.