Wistfulness

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Today is the last day of e-Learning.
TODAY IS THE LAST DAY OF E-LEARNING.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

I'll miss staying at home and taking lessons.
I'll miss eating breakfast in the room beside my computer while having lessons.
I'll miss panicking about the Asynchronised lessons, and yet doing them really slowly.
I'll miss reading Naruto instead of doing the Asynchronised lessons.
I'll miss hearing the teachers' weird recorded voices.
I'll miss giving that look to my siblings when they come home.
I'll miss the long breaks between the Synchronised lessons.
I'll miss the random things we manage to talk about during Synchronised lessons.
I'll miss the productive yet not productive Synchronised lessons.
I'll miss running to the kitchen at full speed, getting chocolate, heading back, and continuing with lessons without anyone noticing.
I'll miss a lot of things about e-Learning.

Ah, Asynchronised lessons are calling.
And I just remembered I have tuition later. :(