Wistfulness

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Well, I got this from Ohana.
Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)
Day Seven: Four turn offs.
Day Eight: Three turn ons.
Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now.
Day Ten: One confession.

This will be entertaining for me.
I suppose its more fun to read others', but oh well.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#1 - Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.

Hannah: 8D Whee, Narcissism! Eh we should come up with more of those funny things and freak more people out.

Grace: Grr why didn't you reply me on MSN!

Mun Yun: :D Your immortality in my dreams is getting weaker~ And Haku is so cute in the anime!

Haseena: I am NOT a snail! And you must learn to control!

Rui Ying: YOU. I will kill you on Thursday aaaaaaaargh you should have come today.

Wen Hui: Hello Meimei I want to see that drawing!

Geraldine: Takumi Usui is very hard to draw! He doesn't look nice at all in my final result!

Jillian: Eh I'm so sorry I didn't go back to HPPS today. I'll go next time okay!

Sherlene: I really do like your way of thinking.

Darren: How was your "date" with Her today? *Smug Grin*

I'd like to dedicate one to Her, but that would be really long, so I'll skip.
And I still refuse to taint my blog.
See Hasee, this is called CONTROL!
8D

Alright, time to... do... something... else...?
:/