Wistfulness

Sunday, August 15, 2010


"Well, I won't be sweeping the glass for a while."



PBL.
Oh gosh, I think I'm going to kill all my groupmates.
I somehow have this nagging feeling that I won't be able to finish it.
I'm taking a short break now.
I'm not even done with the buttons.
I haven't added in the content; I haven't planned out what will happen when I click the buttons.
And, sadly, Tiny Michelle did everything wrongly.
I mean yeah, they background was correct, but I specifically told her that
1) The buttons and the background must be a different image.
2) The pictures must be HUGE. Like seriously HUGE.
3) Don't draw random things that I can't come up with ideas for what will happen when the button is clicked and stuff.
But no, she just HAD to forget all those.
And if I asked her to redraw it again, I might just irritate and anger her.
Ugh. I think I'll redraw some stuff.
Okay I should get to work.
I'm slightly pissed.