Wistfulness

Thursday, August 19, 2010

WHEEEEE~
I feel so happy.
I can go for the outing on Monday! :D:D:D:D:D:D
Anyway, today was... tiring.
It started off well.
Hanna performed on stage.
AFRAID OF HEIGHTS!~ HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HILARIOUS.
Then the lessons started.
Science. It was boring and slow.
But I absorbed quite a lot, even though I slept through probably half of the lesson in total, and didn't pay attention to a quarter when I was awake.
But since it was so slow, I pretty much got everything.
Next, Literature. Ah, that was what killed me for the rest of the day.
You know what I was talking about yesterday?
Yeah, I caused my whole group to lose 2 marks.
And I still feel really guilty about it.
Math was... bad.
I slept most of the time.
I only kept awake for the part when she was explaining how to do the questions, which was about 10 minutes.
And when we had to do the questions.
Gloria was sleeping too.
So we were like the Sleeping Pair.
Chinese was okay, I guess.
PBL was fine too.
Chinese Remedial was awesome.
Hanna and I planned out our SIA.
Band was tiring, but fun, I suppose.
I'm really glad that we aren't playing Wind and Tree.
It'll probably kill all of our lips.
Its also a good thing that we had Chinese Remedial today.
Grace and I didn't play Jupiter Pop.
Ahh I'm tired.
I think I'll sleep earlier today.
PBL is FINALLY done.
Now I can rest in peace.
Gosh I sound like I'm going to die.
Oh but I was!
I was kind of moody today. Sad.
But normally after I'm upset of moody, I go really hyper.
So its like Emotion Rush, derived from Sugar Rush.
...I think people can tell that I'm already reaching my crazy stage now.
Oh well~
I think I'll end here.





OH WAIT!
I forgot to write about the conversation I had with Grace in the morning!
So basically we were talking about Naruto.
Grace: Actually I don't understand why Mun Yun doesn't read Naruto Shippuden.
Evelyn: Eh isn't it just a continuation with the same characters?
Grace: Yeah, but they're older and stuff. Its like, Naruto is when they're all 13, and Naruto Shippuden is when they're all 16. And Sasuke has more abs there, and the clothes are more revealing too.
Evelyn: Yeah I suppose its kind of weird for her to be liking 13 year old kids.
Grace: Hahaha yeah!
Both: PEDOPHILE!~

HEEHEE That conversation was really retarded.