Wistfulness

Monday, September 6, 2010

#7 - Four turn offs.
What are turn offs?
If I remember correctly, they're things that put you off.
Or something that makes you lose interest.
Ah well.


1) Noises like nails scratching a blackboard, grinding of something, anything that involves something sharp or rough rubbing against something... sharp or rough.

2) Really dirty things that resemble poop, or like... dirty water, slimy things, something like a sewer?

3) A whole long text of Chinese.

4) Inappropriate volume, like speaking really softly when you're supposed to be shouting and scolding.


Yeah, all these make my head hurt, and I get really frustrated and annoyed and irritated, and I just feel like screaming out loud, but somehow I just can't.
That's how... uhh... turned off I get?
Ah, I'll just use frustrated.