Wistfulness

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh.
I can't stand not reading Naruto when its just one tab away.
But seriously, its kind of time consuming.
There's a huge difference between reading Naruto and doing work, and not reading Naruto and doing work.

Scenario One
Reads Naruto and does Chinese Paper 2.
After 2 hours, only 3 questions (MCQ) is done.

Scenario Two
Does Chinese Paper 2 without reading Naruto.
After 2 hours, did the paper from question 16 to 22.

See the huge difference?
What's more, question 16 to 22 only has 3 MCQs.
The rest are open ended.
At least I finished Deadman Wonderland, so its one less temptation.
But seriously, I'm kind of tempted to just do a Ctrl+Tab and go to my Naruto tab.
And then I'll read for the rest of the night.
Gah no, I just have 9 more questions and 1 summary!
...Okay that will take me maybe 3 hours.
I think I'll have to continue tomorrow.
My hopes of reading Naruto is gone!
I still have the Composition and Phrasebook.
Yeah I'm kind of lazy to change to Chinese and type out everything properly.
Oh well.

I can't wait for after exams to come.
Just imagine all the fun there will be!
But once the results come back, I'll just die again.
And revive once I get over them.
But still, the fun!
The still planning outing on Tuesday, Marking Day.
P6 Open House / CIP Activity.
(Probably not having) SIA - Alfresco.
Musical Evening.
Japan Trip.
Trip to Langkawi or however you spell it.
A whole lot of fun.
Holiday Homework.
Okay I have no idea how the list of happy things suddenly had that last horrid one.
But yeah, I suppose it will come.
But see!
So many things are happening after EOYs!
I really can't wait for the last paper.
14th October 2010, Thursday.
Science.
And TIMSS, but I have no idea what that is, and it doesn't concern me.
There's the CSP Paper on Friday, though.
So technically everything ends on that day.
For the Sec 2s, at least.
I have no idea about the other levels' timetables.
Ugh they should just upload all the timetables on MLG!
Then I can get them all, like I had all the MYE ones.
Anyway, 15th October 2010, Friday.
Should we have an outing?
Just Grace, Sherlene and I again.
Like on the 17th May 2010, Friday.
The practice session that failed.
But yeah, it was kind of fun.
Ah well, I guess I'll see the plans first.
I really should concentrate on my work for now.
Oh well.