Wistfulness

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Ah, I can't believe I'm actually slacking so much.
I was doing pretty well.
Until Elaine Tay said we should take a break.
Okay well I kind of suggested it, but she was the one that made all of us do so.
All I did was say that I needed a break.
And then she went shouting around the house for us to take a break and play Dai Di.
So we went at it for 3 hours, along with lots of talking and joking around.
Now all of us can't concentrate.
Rather, I can't.
The rest are all sleeping.
Hey, at least I'm trying.
But honestly, if I were focused, I wouldn't be here typing this, and searching for random information and reading my book and playing with my phone.
Did I mention that I have awesome games on my phone?
They're kind of addictive though.
But they're just simply too awesome.
Anyway, I should try to concentrate.
I already wrote out my planner!
I basically just used Mun Yun's one, and substituted in the content.
So it looks kind of identical.
Face it, I'm lazy, and I won't create a new one from scratch if I already have a given template.
So yeah, I kind of hope that she's going to create one for EOY preparations, or November/December Holiday Homework.
Then I'll have my planner too.
Anyway, back to the point.
I seriously digress too much.
Yeah so, I created a planner.
It seems pretty good, but really cramped.
I mean, all my homework is listed on Friday (yesterday, and yeah I did complete what I was supposed to do), Saturday (today, and I still need to complete my Chinese Paper 1. Did I mention that I'm only at the letter?) and Sunday (tomorrow, so I have no idea if I will finish what I need to do).
The rest of the days are just filled with the big words BAND, and doing assessments and revising.
Maybe I should spread some out.
Just maybe.
Ah well, I should go and bathe.
Then I'll attempt to finish the letter.
I hope I can finish Paper 1 by today.
Ah well.
I have a feeling that I need to post my homework list again, so it doesn't disappear and join my older posts.
Hmm okay maybe I'll do so after I finish my Paper 1.