Wistfulness

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Ah, today was good.
Kinda sorta.
Mass Run.
HEY, WE IMPROVED!
Kinda sorta.
It wasn't too bad today, seriously!
(We were still last though, Chain Chain and I)
D&T.
Its due next lesson omg.
But I suppose its completable.
Painting is fun :D But sanding is still the best.
LSCEP.
Ah, we're going to be done by the next lesson, I suppose.
Frankly, we can actually finish it anytime, Liu Liu and I.
But we're too lazy.
Ah well.
Chinese.
There was a test.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Enough said.
Champion Seminar! :D
The benefits of Champion Seminar:
#1 - Leave class at 12.
#2 - Free food!
#3 - Weird games, but still got us really excited.
#4 - Awesome pictures. See?
#5 - Other reasons that won't be mentioned because I'm tired.
The only downside was the speeches, but I guess its okay.
Lastly, CCA Phototaking.
Not too bad, just that it was really stuffy and hot even though we were in an open area.
Ahh I feel like sleeping.
Oh well.