Wistfulness

Monday, September 13, 2010

Argh.
I feel like killing myself.
I stupidly spent $5 on a game on my iPhone.
At least its a fun game.
MapleStory Thief Edition.
What? You expect me to be looking at some 3 year old game?
Well, this was how it happened.

1) Evelyn looks at MapleStory Game.
2) Evelyn accidentally clicks on the "Buy" button.
3) Evelyn thinks "Ah, I better exit before I accidentally buy it."
4) Evelyn attempts to click "Back" button with pointer finger.
5) Evelyn's bad habit of sticking out her last finger kicks in.
6) Evelyn's last finger clicks on the "Install" button.
7) Game starts to install.
8) Evelyn goes crazy and presses all sorts of stuff on her phone screen in a desperate attempt to cancel it.
9) Evelyn's desperate attempt fails.
10) Game is installed, $5 is gone.

10 steps.
Wow.

Okay now for my to-do list for today!