Wistfulness

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

ASIDUHFIOMCHQIOIHAGHRCMOAHGUIERHFALAKHGILFA
ROAR.
I HATE MY ELDER SISTER.
Of all things, she just HAD to pick today to go out.
And she wants me to cover for her.
I have tuition, so I have to pick up the phone DURING tuition.
I have homework, so I have to pick up the phone and break my concentration.
I have to sleep, so I have to wake up just to pick up the phone.
I have to go swimming, so what, I have to take a waterproof phone with me?
See, I can't go swimming now.
I have to play my games, so I have to die in my game just to pick up the phone.
I have to read, so I have to put down the book and pick up the phone.
Ugh.
The worst thing is the fact that SHE has tuition too.
Now she'll be late, and I need to find some excuse for the tuition teacher to wait for an hour just for her to come back.
And make her not tell my parents.
Gah I hate it when she does this.