Wistfulness

Thursday, September 30, 2010

D&T Production Process Status: COMPLETE
Finally.
I just need to draw a couple of stuff, and fill in one box.
That should take me about the whole of D&T.
Looks like I can't create the block of wood thing I promised Xin Yuan.
:( I feel bad for not keeping my promise.
Anyway, I'm quite proud of my Reflection.
Its really long.
Mainly because I just wrote nonsense all the way.
Oh well.
I'm expecting to get about a B4 or something for D&T.
We should have more Orthographic Drawing Tests.
Because that, I can score.
Oh well.
I'll never be doing D&T for the rest of my life.
Its quite sad, actually.
I miss the wood.
I miss cutting the wood.
Most importantly, I miss sanding the wood.
Sanding~
Maybe one day, I'll work in a Workshop just for that.
And then I'll sell toys made of wood!
Yeah, that'll be fun.
...Nah, I still want to be a Psychologist.
Oh well.
Goodnight, people.
Its 1 am on my clock.