Wistfulness

Friday, September 3, 2010

Friday, 3rd September, 2010.
The last day of the term.
The last day of the week.
The last day Mr Foo is teaching us.
I honestly didn't know.
And now I feel really sad.
While he wasn't exactly a wonderful teacher.
Or an interesting teacher,
He was nice.
If I had slept earlier every night, I probably would have kept awake in his lessons.
And learned a lot more.
But no.
Anyway, back to Mr Foo.
Next term, Mr Tan will teach us.
Basically, we're swapping with 2G2 (I think its 2G2).
Mr Tan Tze Yong.
Wonderful.
He's probably more boring, and he's stricter.
So I'll be forcing myself not to sleep and suffer from the side effects of forcefully keeping myself awake.
But seriously, he's scary.
Very scary.
Ugh.
I want Mr Foo to teach us now.

Anyway, let's just relate on how today was a bad day in school.
It started off with Mass Run.
As expected, Grace and I were last.
I'm not really affected by that.
The thing is, we were a lot slower this time.
By the time we had finished, the classes were just sent off to go back to their classes.
That's how slow we were.
Then again, if I didn't stop to tie my shoelaces, we would have been slightly faster.
Or maybe not, considering the fact that Grace wouldn't have had that break.
Next time, I should just tie a rope to her attached to me, and then I'll start running at the pace I want.
Maybe it'll help.
Next was Chinese.
We spent the hour doing composition.
And well, I foresaw this too.
I was the last to finish.
And I only finished it by the end of recess.
So basically I ate nothing at all, except a few pieces of the biscuits that our teacher gave to us as a present for the September Holidays.
Next was English.
It wasn't so bad.
We were doing on the report writing.
Which was actually our holiday homework.
But it was quite boring.
The only good part was that we were working throughout, so I didn't sleep.
Then came Music.
Well, this was probably the best lesson for the day.
We just watched Romeo and Juliet, and attempted to install some program that I foresee to be a really cool and useful one for me.
But since the installation failed, I don't have it now.
Lastly came Science.
It was boring, and hardly anyone was paying attention.
If we all had known that it was his last lesson with us, we all would have paid a lot more attention.
I feel really bad now.
Anyway, after all this, its finally time for the September Holidays.
I'll post the homework later.
I'm eating lunch now (at my table, yes), so I'm kind of lazy to get my notebook.
Although there's quite a lot to do, for one week, its not much.
I'll do my planner too, later.
For now my primary plan is to complete everything by Sunday.
And then I'll do revision and preparation for EOYs for the rest of the week.
I hope I manage to find the past year exam papers.
I really do.
Otherwise, I'm dead meat.