Wistfulness

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Gah.
I'm so exasperated at her.

Hongki Oppa (L) says:
*can you stop clinging on to darren?
*he likes me not you
*so go away
*i know youre jealous of me because you like him too
*but since he likes me youre trying to ruin the relationship between us
*so can you stop being so childish and immature
*and just leave us alone?
*see youre so quiet
*too ashamed to say anything is it


I mean, seriously?
I'm pretty sure you can figure out why I'm pissed now.
Everything there is just a fabrication, inspired by her absurd mind.
[Sorry, I'm kind of doing Phrasebook now.]
Sometimes its a wonder, even to me, how she comes up with such appalling tales.
And she just had to say all this to me when my tablet screen was down.
Hence, the last two comments from her.
Anyway, I won't post my reply here.
There's no need to.
I'm pretty sure you all should know how I answered her.
No vulgarities, lots of sarcasm, big words to confuse her tiny little almost non-existent brain, and a clearing up of her little idea that there's some romantic feelings that I have for him.
Seriously, why would I like him when I have Wallace?
Honestly, sometimes she can be so... well I have to say this. There's no other word to describe her.
Stupid beyond words.
Alright, the first step of ranting is done.
Now its time to bathe and cool down.
Even though its freezing now.


Oh yeah, I did ask for her permission to post the front part on my blog.
She agreed to it.
I have no idea why.
For attention, maybe?
In hopes that Darren would come by and read?
Nah, impossible.
But I won't tell her that.