Wistfulness

Friday, September 17, 2010

Gah.
LSCEP. Podcast. Is. Boring.
I have completely no motivation to do it.
The worst part is that I'm finally able to work with Ohana.
Just when we could rule everyone, it had to be the project that weighs 10%, and is really boring.
And seriously, the only component that we'll enjoy would be the video.
The rest is basically like English Oral.
Ugh.
Anyway, today had lots of good news.
Kind of, yeah.

#1: No Mass Run.
#2: 94 for PBL Website! Ownage.
#3: Photo taking was awesome.
#4: English was just doing a Comprehension.
#5: I actually understand Electricity!

Well, of course, bad news.

#1: I only got 60 for Geography. 60.
#2: Podcast.
#3: We have Math Homework! :(
#4: I'm going to fail the Comprehension.

Yay, more good news than bad news!
Ah well. Its time for my To-Do list.
For the weekend!