Wistfulness

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Heh you know what!
I lost my password yesterday!
Well actually I kind of had a minor memory loss and forgot many things.
Which included my password.
I still recall asking my friend on MSN who she was.
And then she was so shocked because we just talked the night before.
Oh well~
Anyway, its the (overdue) last one!

#10 - One confession.
Well, here it goes.

I EAT CHOCOLATE.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OWNED!
Okay I'm kind of high now.
Yeah, I have no idea why.
I think I'm going mad.
Really.
I was reading Deadman Wonderland.
All thanks to Liu Liu.
And I felt really grossed out, so most of the time I'm just reading the words without looking at the pictures.
So I get the story but I don't see the effects.
Something like listening to a story!
Yeah but oh well.
I don't get some things though.
But I don't think they really matter.
Anyway, did you really think that I would just answer the question with that answer?
Of course I won't do that; I'm not so bad.
Its against my principles even though I don't really have any.
Yeah I have no idea what I'm talking about again.
I'm just digressing and typing whatever comes into my head.
One day I'll read this and wonder what on earth I was doing before I was typing this to make me so high.
And then I'll wonder why I wasn't in a mental hospital in the past.
But this is only if I don't get sent to a mental hospital now!
Ahh okay I should calm down.
.......
.....
...
.
...
.....
.......
Yeah okay I'm calm.
Isn't my double slope cute?
It looks like a half bow-tie, actually.
Oh well.
Anyway.
One confession.
I won't be an idiot and post a really dangerous confession online.
So, yeah.
Let me think.

I'm actually really scared of the supernatural stuff and such.

Yeap okay that's all!
Its time to sleep!
I wonder if I should do that 30 day letter thing one day.