Wistfulness

Saturday, September 11, 2010

I feel absolutely depressed right now.
I still have urgent major homework left.
I just had tuition.
I just ran through the Chinese Paper 2 with my tuition teacher.
I just found out how difficult it is.
I just realised that our paper will be around the same standard.
I just calculated that my chances of passing are close to 0%.
I just realised that I'll probably not get into Higher Chinese.
I just cried because I'm so stressed over one subject.
I just hit myself for crying.
I just went on Facebook.
I just realised that my friend is a two-faced female dog.
I just found out that I've grown a lot weaker.
I just realised that I have started trusting people too much.
I just realised that I've been failing to control.
I just realised that I've been so easily influenced to the point that I've changed too much.
I just looked around Facebook more again.
I just found a lot more depressing stuff.
I just exited Facebook so I won't fall into a deeper depression.
I just decided to vent out everything here.
I just decided that maybe, just maybe, I'll lock my blog after all.
I just started crying again.

But I won't do anything.
I'm too tired, mentally, to.

Life sucks.
But I suppose things can get worse.
Don't get me wrong; I'm not an optimist.
I'm just mentally preparing myself for something worse that will definitely happen.

What's worse is, today's a Saturday.
My parents are at home.
They'll just disrupt my plans somehow.
Like they always manage to.
That doesn't really improve my mood.
Tonight, I'll have to go out again.
I really just want to be at home.
Tomorrow won't be any better.

I have no idea why I'm typing this.

Where's the reset button in life?