Wistfulness

Monday, September 20, 2010

I HAVE A FAT FINGER! :D

So, today started of with PE.
Basketball!~
I like Basketball.
Its about one of the only sports I like.
Oh but, I got my fat finger from there.
Its annoying in the sense that
#1: It hurts, but it won't if I don't move it.
#2: I can't write fast or neat.
#3: My typing! So inaccurate and slow.
#4: I CAN'T CUT MY EGG D;
I'm eating lunch now, hence the fourth point.
But yeah, after that was Recess.
I bought the packet of ice to keep the swelling down! :D
10c. Ah well.
Then was Chinese.
I will officially fail if I don't study today.
Then again, our (the ones leaving class at 12) test has a 80% chance of being postponed, because of Champion Seminar.
Then came English.
Peer marking, nothing much.
Lots of talking though.
Geography was last.
I only copied down the answers to mark at home, and then after that Gloria and I just talked for about half an hour.
After Geography, school was supposed to end.
But we had a Math Test.
45 minutes.
5 questions.
It wasn't too bad, I guess.
But I'll probably get a lot of errors.
Ah well.
Anyway!
Its time to do something.