Wistfulness

Sunday, September 19, 2010

I think I'm going to fall into depression.
You know how I've been living in my house for almost the whole of my life?
13 years?
Just excluding a few months when I lived in my Grandma's house instead?
Naturally, I'd be real attached to this house.
And now, the stupid people (I have no idea who, but they call the shots for my condominium) say that we're going to have an En Bloc.
An En Bloc.
That equates to me practically being forced to live somewhere else.
Its like they're kicking me out.
But that's not the main point.
I have to live somewhere else.
And I really do hate that.
Why can't they just forget about that stupid En Bloc, and let us live peacefully here, without having to worry about finding a new house that suits our tastes?
What's more, the money that they have to pay us (some thing like an alimony) won't be a lot.
And its definitely not enough to cover the price of which we paid for this apartment in the first place.
Ugh, I feel like charging in to those people and making them change their minds.