Wistfulness

Sunday, September 12, 2010

I'm bored.
Really bored.
I suppose I should sleep now.
But I'll feel guilty for sleeping so early.
Technically its really early in the morning, so early fits in.
Also, considering the fact that 1+ my normal sleeping time, sleeping at 1 is kind of early.
1 more minute to 1 on my computer clock.
Anyway, I'm left with one passage, and I'm done with the Paper 2.
I think I should just leave everything for later on.
I'll definitely finish my homework somehow.
I think I'll start off with my Phrasebook first, since its important, time consuming and brainless. Sort of.
Then I'll do the Composition, since that, I need about 2 and a half hours.
And then I'll complete my Paper 2, since its only a little left.
That should take me 1 hour.
So in total, I'll need... 7 hours, give or take?
Assuming I wake up at 9 tomorrow,
And start work at 9.30,
I'll work until 1.30, for 4 hours.
By then, I should have completed my Phrasebook, or near completion.
I'll have lunch until 3.30 (Maximum),
And then work until 7.
By then, I should have finished everything.
If everything goes according to plan, that is.
But knowing myself, I'll get distracted halfway.
So this is how everything will probably turn out.
Wake up at 10.
Start work at 11.
Work till 1.30.
Lunch till 3.30.
Work till 7.30.
Dinner till 9.
Work till 1.
Sleep.
And of course, the working time will include lots of playing, random checking of stuff, reading, and of course, sleeping.
Like today.
I spent 2 hours sleeping.
2 hours of my precious homework time.
I could have finished my Paper 2 by then.
And more of my Phrasebook.
Did I mention that I only have 16 out of the needed 140 words / phrases?
Its amazing, right?
Its only slightly more than 10% done.
Ah, I should sleep.
And try to wake up at 7+ tomorrow.
Or 8.
Somewhere around there.
Goodnight people.
Good luck for tomorrow.
Its a Monday.