Wistfulness

Thursday, September 2, 2010

I'm quite amazed.
While I was bathing about 2 and a half hours ago, I noticed three things.

#1 - I have a bleeding abrasion somewhere around my stomach.
#2 - I have a long but not so deep cut on my part-of-the-arm-where-its-covered-by-my-sleeve.
#3 - I have some weird puncture marks on my shoulder. And yes, they are bleeding.

Which makes me wonder, what was I doing while I was asleep?
Since all of these areas are covered by my clothes, there's no way I would accidentally get hurt today without me knowing.
So it must have happened while I was unconscious.
And I seriously don't recall all these being there the previous time I bathed.
So really, what on earth was I doing while I was asleep?
Maybe some burglar came and I unconsciously attacked him, and he attacked me.
Maybe.
Ah well.
Some things are just so hard to find out.