Wistfulness

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The Magic Numbers:
7, 8, 16, 17


7 more days of revision.
8 more days till the day of the first paper.
16 more days till the day of the last paper.
17 more days till freedom for a short while.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OMG there's this song that's stuck in my head.
And I know its from an Anime, and that its the ending theme.
And I know that I had it in my iTunes in my currently out of order desktop computer.
And I know that my sister knows the song too.
And I know that I watched the Anime before.
But I just can't remember the Anime, or the song title.
I only know the tune.
Gah, its so annoying.
I desperately want to find out what this song is.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've been going on some Music Downloading spree.
Seriously, I just added in 22 new songs into my collection.
And I have a feeling I'l be adding in a lot more.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whee~
Attack of the perforated lines!
Its been a while since they appeared.
I guess its because I miss squishing everything together to form one long post.
10 separate short posts within the time span of half an hour looks really ugly.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey, this is like a Train of Thoughts post!
Because seriously, I'm just typing whatever's in my mind now.
Kinda sorta.
Obviously I'm not adding in everything in my mind.
Otherwise, there'd be a lot of private things which I refuse to mention, that song which I'm still stressing over, Science, Maths, worrying over Geography and a lot of other random stuff.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pokemon has once again regained its charm.
I'm currently playing LeafGreen, and yes, I'm sad to say that I've hacked a lot for this one.
I made a mistake and pressed the wrong button, which activated it.
And because I hate having imbalance in my team (seriously, the one I did the hack on was level 24, and the rest were level 3-5), I went to do the hack on all of them.
Which lead to more, since, well, I am a hacker.
But I only did it for those Pokemon that I wanted to evolve!
Yeah.
Ah oh well, I suppose I'll create another separate file for no hacking till I really need it, and Money Hacks.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I really need to start studying for Geography.
Honestly, the chances of me taking Geography next year is really high.
About 80%, I suppose.
Maybe even 90%.
Assuming I can get into the combination I want.
But yeah.
Seriously, if I can't even study for it now, and score well, how am I going to survive next year, and Sec 4?
My History isn't any better.
Ugh, Crescent should really have a class which has Literature only.
Triple Science, Literature, Higher Chinese.
My ideal combination.
Pity its not offered.
Oh well.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All right, if by the next time I post here, and I'm not done with my Math Map Scale questions and 2008 Paper 1, I shall give someone a bar of chocolate.
I think I'll give it to Mao.
Since she probably will demand one from me anyway.